Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...Miss Ava's First Birthday Party

I can't believe it, my baby girl is now 1! How did that happen?! So many people tell you how fast it goes, but it's not until you experience it for yourself that you realise!

So, to go with my love of all things vintage, as well as pretty pastels and delicious sweet food, I decided to throw Ava a Vintage Tea Party and I had an absolute ball planning and making it the special event that it was.

Here are some pictures from our special day!







Just a few of the 60 or so pinwheels that I made! 


My husband Heath made the cake, unfortunately I don't have a pic of the inside of the cake-it was in alternating green layers, and really tasty too!





Here are some pretty petite fours I made, I was pretty stoked with these babies, and they were super tasty too!




I'd like to thank all of those wonderful people that helped out with food preparation and serving it up all afternoon, especially Mum, Bec, Leanne, Lisa Heather and Mez. 

We're so lucky to have such amazing support from our family and friends

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Loving all the thoughtful details and those pinwheels!
    Your daughter is a lucky little lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Many hours work but absolutely worth the end result! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. What an amazing effort! Ava looked absolutely darling and the whole thing just looks marvellous - very impressed! And congratulations on your first year :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips