Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...iPhone Pouch!


So, I have SO many material scraps lying around the place, and I just can't bear to get rid of such beautiful pieces! So when I came across this page on 'Scrap Busters' for your left over material scraps, I was stoked!





Admittedly, this phone cover was made from much larger pieces of material I had on hand, but I will definitely keep this list for future reference.

Ok, So I clearly have a small obsession with this fabric...you will also see it used here and here, but the quality and texture is just lovely, and it's in my favourite colour too!
The backing (or green) fabric is from a new range at Spotlight- Sarah Fielke designs. Pretty! I thought they looked nice together.



This little phone tutorial came from Dog Under My Desk and it is really well laid out and the descriptions are clear and concise. 

I actually made 2 as I accidentally cut out twice as much material as I needed (tired Mummy brain) so figured I could make another one in the reverse colours.








Depending what day it is, you may find me at any of these fabulous parties!



    

19 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love the fabric that you chose. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really coute.. well done. malmort01 at optonline net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your phone pouch, the fabrics are great. And thanks for sharing the link to the scrap happy ideas, there's loads on there I have now bookmarked :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you liked them! Thanks Karen xo

      Delete
  4. Super cute! Pinning now.
    Barb
    www.secondchancetodream.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try and make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pouch! The fabrics are so pretty - I love red and robin's egg together.

    I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply adorable and I love the fabric choices! I pinned it!

    I hope you will join me at my linky party tomorrow! Thrifty Thursdays @ http://www.juliakendrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colors of fabric, especially the splash pattern! Thanks for linking up to Talkin about Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I'm your newest follower. These cases are awesome and a great use of extra fabric pieces. You did a great job. I'll be visiting your blog often and hope you will come visit my blog and maybe you will want to follow back.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. those turned out beautiful!! Pinned :o) I host a Tuesday Link party that is still open one more day... but would love for you to come link up next week too :o)
    www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this. Especially with a little wristlet strap attached! thanks so much for linking up last week at the HUmble Brag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    I just wanted to let you know that your post will be featured later this evening on Show and Tell Saturday #5 on Sassy Little Lady! Have a great day!

    Kathie
    http://www.sassylittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Thank you so much for linking up! Pinning right now and I'll be featuring you this weekend! www.bloominghomestead.com
    -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are so much fun to make!I've made kindle and ipad covers! love your name banner! saw your link from Homemaker on a Dime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm so glad you popped by xo

      Delete
  15. I simply ADORE the pouches!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality! Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! I always love popping by your gorgeous blog :)

      Delete

Blogging tips