Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...Taggie Owls

Last night I decided to make a few little Taggie Owls as Ava absolutely adores her taggie blanket that I made here and after seeing this tutorial on Bubbles and Bobbins I was very excited to make one for the Little Miss!





Once again, the tutorial on the above website is fantastic! I just thought I'd show off these cute little friends to you and let you know where you can find a quick, easy and fun project for bubba!!

I used Riley Blake fabrics for the body on the purple one, and felt for the head. On the green one, it's Ikea fabric and minky fleece in the back to make it nice and cuddly.



 These are super duper easy to make too! I decided to make a smaller version than the ones in the tutorial, my little guys are about 15cm tall. When printing out the pattern, I just reduced it to 60% on my printer settings-see what you think!






No comments:

 photo commentssean_zps60bb10da.jpg

Blogging tips