Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...Stripey Cushion

On Thusday night we went to Ikea and I got so excited seeing how much their fabric department is growing!! You get to cut your own fabric too!!! I felt like my dreams of becoming a Lincraft girl all came true!!

I absolutely fell in love with this stripey material. I think it's the colours, and also the thicker texture of the fabric that makes my mind go crazy with all of the projects I could complete!!






So we got home after 9, Ava wouldn't settle, we gave her and early dream feed and had her in bed by after 10 but I was still determined to make something!!

We have some tired old green cushion covers that stain easily and are falling apart so I figured I could piff out one of those and replace it with something fresh and handmade!!

There was no time for fancy binding and piping, I even sewed press duds instead of inserting a zip!! 


But here it is.


In hindsight, it may be a bit beachy for our place but I'm happy with it :)


No comments:

 photo commentssean_zps60bb10da.jpg

Blogging tips