Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...Gorgeous Baby Girls Summer Dress

Here is a gorgeous little dress that I made for Miss Ava.


The Pattern caters for 3 months, 6 months, all the way up to toddlers and 5 year olds.
I made the 6 month size as Ava is 5 1/2 months, and although she's little for her age, it will fit her for awhile, especially with the adjustable straps.


I found this amazing pattern on Pitter Patterns and found it so easy to follow to create this gorgeous piece. Unfortunately I can't post up the pattern or steps for the dress as I don't want to breach copyright, but you can purchase the same pattern (with some fantastic optional changes) here for a really reasonable price.



I used Riley Blake tree fabric as the main body of the dress, and I found the green pebble fabric at Spotlight and I used it for the bodice and lower accent.

I just adore Riley Blake Designs, quite expensive in comparison to some fabrics, but such high quality and stunning designs that make every project a joy to work on!
They are available online, or at Patchwork with Gail B in Bayswater. 



 I think Ava's pretty happy with her new dress

Ok.....may need to make some matching bloomers!





1 comment:

  1. Delightful!. That fabric designer is going on a list of mine somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips