Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome!


Hi there! My name is Emily and I am a new blogger, a new Mummy and a relatively new Crafter...

I decided I needed an outlet to show off my creations, whether successful or not, and hopefully develop a lot of skills along the way.


I love in Melbourne, Australia with my husband and beautiful little girl.

Her name is Ava Grace and she is amazing



Enjoy having a squiz and my blog, I promise it will get much better as I start to learn what I'm doing!!


I would love to acknowledge Sweet Verbena for her help in setting up this blog. Her tutorial on how to set up tabs and headers was an absolute lifesaver!

No comments:

 photo commentssean_zps60bb10da.jpg

Blogging tips